Monday, December 24, 2007

Tell-A-Tale (Part 4): City Lights...Quiet Night

Of bustling cities and colourful lights,
Of laughters and Christmas delights,
Alone in his room he writes,
Missing home, a song he cites.

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me

Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the lovelight gleams

I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me

Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the lovelight gleams

I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year.
May love and peace be dawned upon us.

Song:
I'll Be Home for Christmas
Source:
http://www.singulartists.com/artist_b/bing_crosby_lyrics/ill_be_home_for_christmas_lyrics.html
Locations:
One-Utama Shopping Center (Kuala Lumpur), Mid-Valley Megamall (Kuala Lumpur), Orchard Road (Singapore).
X'mas Fruit Cake:
Four Leaves (IMM, Singapore)

16 comments:

ai wei said...

ho-ho-ho! I smell Christmas season! ur captures are really good especially the toy soldiers!

may u have a wonderful Christmas n happy new year!~

^___^

Bernsy said...

Merry Christmas ...

Have a wonderful holiday season...

Big Boys Oven said...

ho-ho-ho, and I saw you turkey running around your living room! Merry Christtmas!

Kenny Mah said...

I love that song... except I'm not home for Xmas... :(

But being surrounded by close friends and loved ones ain't no consolation either, it's pretty darn good! :D

Merry Xmas, bro!

Precious Pea said...

Merry Christmas to you!!

HairyBerry said...

ai wei - thanks thanks! merry christmas n happy new year to you too! hope u had a great celebration y'day!

bernsy - merry christmas to you too...me not taking leave this holiday season..so, it's business as usual...u have a great holiday, yeah!

big boys oven - is it? the headless one, right? haha! merry christmas to you guys too! and happy boxing day too :)

kenny - yeah, i'm not home for Xmas too..so sad...but will be back to kl this weekend though..looking forward to that...merry xmas to you too, bro!

precious pea - merry christmas to you too! hope you had a great celebration y'day...looking forward to meeting you this friday!

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Merry Christmas, Nic. :-)

Sugar Bean said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, it's beautiful! Btw, nice lyrics that you extracted. But it somehow sounds a little sad to me.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!!

HairyBerry said...

Lyrical Lemongrass - Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Boxing Day to you! Hope you had a wonderful celebration y'day! :)

Wenching & Esiong - Thanks, thanks! Yupe, actually it is a little sad cos I'm not at home this holiday season. Am saving my leave for next year...Hope you had a good time in Taiwan :)

ling239 said...

i want that Christmas fruit cake !!
Merry Christmas ~ ^_^

HairyBerry said...

ling239 - That fruit cake got rum also! nice! haha! merry christmas and happy new year to you too!

Jason said...

Merry Christmas dude!

HairyBerry said...

Jason - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, bro!

~Christine~Leng said...

hope I'm not too late to wish you merry christmas and a happy new year!
All the best in whatever you wanna achieve and... stay happy as always! Cheers ;)

JOjo said...

Hey Hey! Merry Belated Christmas!
I was at 1-Utama and the toy soldiers were so lovely! My mum was too fascinated,haha!
Blessed New Year too!

HairyBerry said...

christine - not at all! merry belated christmas and happy new year to you too! may the new year bring you more joy and more good food, of course...hehe!

jojo - yupe, the toy soldiers were cute, werent they? the best part was, they actually move! hehe...merry belated christmas and happy new year to you too!